Venture to the most distant corners of Laikipia region, in the north of Kenya, and enjoy an outstanding safari experience within one of the most active anti-poaching private conservancies.
Ol Ari Nyiro is a private land of 90.000 acres, home to Kuki Gallmann, best selling author of “I Dreamed Of Africa”, an autobiographical story of love and death set against the dramatic backdrop of Kenya’s Great Rift Valley.
PakaSafaris offers you top locations and lodges one more time.
Mukutan Lodge is one of them.
You will have exclusive use of a 4×4 vehicle, professional and personal safari guide and the unique opportunity to get your HD safari movie created by our camera operators!
Prices upon request
3 DAYS/2 NIGHTS
ITINERARY AT A GLANCE
DAY 1: FROM NAIROBI/MALINDI TO OL ARI NYIRO BY PRIVATE AIRCRAFT
DAY 2: OL ARI NYIRO
DAY 3: FROM OL ARI NYIRO TO NAIROBI/MALINDI BY PRIVATE AIRCRAFT
ACTIVITIES & SERVICES INCLUDED
- Private Toyota LandCruiser or Land Rover Defender with a pop-top roof hatch
- Bottled water on your vehicle
- Private professional english speaking guide
- National Parks and concession fees
- Full Board accomodation
- Activities at Ol Ari Nyiro: water fall and hot springs excursions, bush walk, sundowner, etc
- Private bush dinner
- Extra lunch on the last day
- Daily game drives
- Flying doctors insurance
- Items of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees (50$)
- International flight
- All drinks
- Visit to Nairobi attractions
- Special: your safari HD movie created and edited by our cinema operators